Saturday, May 9, 2009

itzz 25 stuffs about me... hhahhahhahahha :)

(*;*)those 25 random stuffs bout me.... hhmmmmmmm lets see...


1~ I eat tacos with a fork.
2~ I was fat in middle school. The wake of that horror has yet to subside.
3~ I keep forgetting that Najib Razak is our Prime Minister.
4~ I have been pooped on by a monkey.
5~ I am addicted to the ass-slap dance move.
Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it.
6~ I eat gummy bears by tearing them limb from limb and eating their heads last.
7~ I can't grow hair on my tummy.
8~ Two of my best friends are under five feet tall and I have an intense fear of midgets.
9~ I think yoga is incredibly spiritual. I know the Lord is with me in my downward dog.
10~ I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur.
11~ I don't believe in democracy(use to believe once...).
12~ I cried when Princes Diana died in the year 1997.
13~ I drink two glasses of wine every night before bed. Wait, did I just admit to alcoholism?
14~ If you asked me to tell you my favorite movie, I would have a hard time not saying Titanic.
15~ I don't understand what people see in the Godfather trilogy.
16~ Sometimes I think pee smells like Cheerios.
17~ I often start grieving things long before I’ve actually lost them (or left them).
18~ I never know what to say when people ask me what kind of music I like.
19~ I have an over-developed sense of guilt. I don't know why. I've tried to figure it out and get over it, but nothing's worked so far.
20~ The manliest thing I do is grill. I love grilling stuff. I'd grill breakfast cereal if I could figure out how.
21~ I think believing in God makes doing the right thing less noble.
22~ I think the most attractive part of the human body is the eyezz.
23~ The perfect spot I love to go and spend my time is the beach... beside the sea.
24~ It’s difficult for me to remember to wear underwear.
25~ I love talking to babies..



I have a lot to describe but 25 was the only limit required... hhehehheheh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment