Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tuesday, tuesday, tuesday...

As for today, Itz my mom's birthday. Supposedly, we are having a small family gathering at aunts place. Nothing more surprise with a butter cake and some presents to handover to mom.

As time passes by, many things has happened and in return, things are changing for good. I just hope that life would be better if there was some kinda support out there. Itz like I am loosing lots of support and couragement. This few months, itz been very hard for me and my family. Too many things we'v gone through together and yet I dont know what are those motifs. But I will never make this to be continued in future. Its like a knife stabed to the hearts which the pain is remembered forever when it hurts. Foremost, changes are seen clearly and hope it will be paid back with whatever had happen which later comes to a realization.

I should never let go of it, shall be strong to protect against whatever to be the threats of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment