Sunday, May 1, 2011

Labour Day..

As for today.. I need a break.. Its finally falling on Sunday and Monday is given a public holiday.. I am glad to be at home with all my loved ones.. Well, my weeks were real buzy and tiring until I had this holiday coming which I could spent with my families at home.. Talking about Labour day, well I do have a few info's that I would like to share, Labour Day or Labor Day is an annual holiday to celebrate the economic and social achievements of workers. Labour Day has its origins in the labour union movement, specifically theeight-hour day movement, which advocated eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation, and eight hours for rest. Different countries celebrate differently and so as our country here in Malaysia, we spent this day just for ourselves, doing extra things that we had to do or maybe have some time for ourselves.. For me, labour day was spent at home instead.. I was not going anywhere much.. Sitting at home, eating mum's food since I missed her cookings for a very long time, petting my hamsters and lotsa hommies fun, I might also be doing some caramel puddings for my loved ones tomorrow as to celebrate a fun time holiday since everyone is at home.. They missed all my dishes since I was a good cook once upon a time.. haaha! Now thats really old memories.. Since I am engaged to work, I seldom cook or even bake, I do love cookings and culinary but I need some special time to actually spent on my cookings and stuff.. So I am kinda getting excited on getting myself to do this pudding after a long time since I never entered the kitchen.. Most robably with the assistance of mom beside me.. Haa! and not forgetting to also get myself a brand new shoes, really need one because my old ones are torn apart.. So cant wait for tomorrow.. Wishing all a Happy Labour Day! Have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment