Thursday, July 23, 2009

mY lYfE in Kay Ell :-)

Date: 22 July 2009
Day: Wednesday

It all started in the morning... I was eventually having my final xzam on that day :)
Wow!.. tat sure makes me worried even now coz Im sure to do a last minute study n I can already describe my remarks before the college could publish them over the net.. Well, as I was not prepared to go for the xzam tat morning, I yet wokeup at 7.00am early... While preparing myself, I already got phone calls as usuall from my fwenzz... I knew what they wanted to say before I could answer the phone but yet I answered as the phone was ringing... They told me to fetch them later around 8.00am at their destination... So I went as they told, justa lil bit late half an hour...

As I fetched them, I rushed us straight to the campus as another frend of us was waiting in the campus since 7.00am earlier... She told us that the xzam was about to start and I was stuck in the heavy morning jam.. But we reached campus as soon as we could enter the hall...
While I was entering the hall, the xaminer stopped me n said to remove my stud as it was against the rulez in entering the xzam hall... I stare stupid at him as I was wordless and went out of the hall just to remove my stud... As I saw sum of ma fwenzz were also outside going through some other messed up rulez from our college.. (nONsEnSE La!)

Any how I got myself in the hall and pretend to be like nothin happened as I saw there were thousands of students in the hall looking at me in surprise... Well, mayb I was one of the most handsome once under the list, walking throught the red carpet... hAAHaahAAHahAHaha :-)
But yet I managed myself n got maself comfortable again... I rushed quickly to my seat as the paper was about to start.. When it was sharp 9.00am, the intructor gave some instruction over the rulezz n the papers n we managed to start answering them...

It was 3 hours paper actually and we'r supposed to freeze in the hall til 12pm answering the paper.. Tat was damn fuckin long hours just to sit in those freezing chair and answer the INUNDERSTANDABLE paper.. F!@#$ :( Well, I answered and got myself out of there around 10.30am I guezz... I juz dun wanna talk about xzams nomore as it frightens me.. Once I was out of the hall, I cleared myself and start breathing good country air... I was searching, searching for my fwenzz actually.. I was kinda xcited actually at tat tyme.. coz I really know wats gonna happened... Well, I managed to call up my fwenzz n asked wer they were... They told me to come to the Green Hse as they were waiting there for me..

As I went, they were all waiting there.. Talking, chatting n behaving rubbish.. I was damn hungry as I havent took my breakfast at all.. I went to my cafe and get myself a can of milo.. I taught I could finish the can to satisfy my hunger all by myself but eventually it was shareable by my fwenzz :( Nah! itz ok... I was really damn hungry n xcited too as I asked my fwenzz wen we will b leaving campus and lead an xcitement world... Actually, me and one of my frend suggested to lepak in Lim Kok Wing cafeteria to check out sum cool stuff there.. Then, there was tis frend of mine told tat b4 heading to KL, she wanna have a hot cup of goosips in the nearby mamak stall a.k.a Khulaffa...

We head up straight to KL afta ate breakfast.. I didnt ate any as I was so xcited to go to Lim Kok Wing cafeteria, so, I only took a can of 100plus... Then, around 12.00pm we left... There was a small worried in sum part of me telling tat I dunno the way to L.K.W but my frend beside me knew the place as she was assisting me on the road.. Im not really familiar with KL roads as for the kind information... Basically I grew myself in a remote island I guezz so... hhihihihihiii Well, we were managing ourself on the road juz to find the college... We kept on roaming the great Putrajaya with all kinda fuckin percintzz and roundiebotzz but yet couldnt find the perfect lane to go to L.K.W.. Tis was happening for the second time as we had the same problem earlier in A wedding trip to Rawang... :)

We was yet still roaming around and round, we even reached Alamanda but not L.K.W... I began to b frustrated at tat hours.. But yet to control myself is the best... As we couldnt stand the hunger and pain, we managed to pull over at Alamanda... Lepak there for hours just searchin for the ATM machine.. Just as I taught b4 tat Alamanda was a great shopping complex to roam with but it really sucks.. DAMN! :( There's no prepaid to topup, only one ATM machine was available where yiu need to cue up from a long fuckin line and hated the foods over there... I was really missing L.K.W.. The smell of it, the people all around, the designful cafeteria n all cool stuff... Gosshhhhhh...

Well, we had our time at the food court in Alamanda and wanted to have sum fun... So we suggested to hit the karaoke.. Guezz wat, we went and had a fun time there.. Itz real fun man! Wow! tats really xciting... Watching my talented frendzz on air.. hhahahhaaa.. We spend not much time there as we had to leave soon.. While leaving, each of ma frendz suggested me to send them back home to their places.. At first I felt like they were so self-centered n I was like a dumb ass being used by my frendzz since I own a car.. But I stopped as I taught for a minute, I shall help them out since they are counting on me...

But there were a small fear in me of getting myself back home all alone at night.. Im not kinda use to it though as I told one of my friend who wish to accompanny me back home.. I was really glad she told that.. So we started heading to Kajang where one of my frend is staying there.. We went to her hse as tis was ma first time going there... Visited her mum and drank black coffee, had our bestiieee time there :) Soon, we left and head back to KL... On our way to KL, our plan changed in the car at tat moment... My fwenzz wanted to go for a swim in one of my fwenzz, bf's Condominium... So we headed to Bangsar and managed to go to my fwenzz hse to get her swimsuit.. They begged me to swim but I refused to go as I was the driver, I fet really tired, fuckin tired... But yet I managed to drove them to the pool...

Condominium Villa was heaven.. I really had my fun time there... Especially the food, itz really amazing.. the taste still stands in my throat now.. As I watched my frendzz go for a swim, I went for my dinner at the cafe around there.. As I ordered Fried Bihun, I took my time to relax myself outside the bench with a table beside the pool.. the breezy night and bright star shining made my day really great.. Finally my dinner arrived, I took a spoon full and tasted it, damn, the taste was like heaven... I ate like nobody else, almost finished everything on plate which made my frenzz realise how hungry I was...

Soon as they finished swimming, we managed to leave the place of heaven.. It was around 11.00pm.. I sent my fwenzz back home to Bangsar and we wished guD byezz :) I headed back home with one frend left accompany me the whole day.. Wish thanks to her for spending the whole day with me.. Well, the karaoke, Alamanda, Condominiums and stuff was actually fun wen going new places and meeting new people during MY LIFE IN KL :)) tats all for now folks..

and tis is -jay- signing off now..
Take care and have a lovely day...

No comments:

Post a Comment