Sunday, July 5, 2009

A wedding trip to Rawang... :)

4th Jully 2009...

The day started wit a surprise pain in my stomach early mornin as though Im having gastric problem... It gave me a pain of alarm to wake up in the mornin.. As I counldnt sleep any more, I woke up in order to go through the hard lyfe of tat day... It was around 10.30pm, wen I started to receive calls frm my fwenzz about the trip to A Wedding in Rawang...
My lecturers are getting married today...
da xcitement was such tat I was so hapie n cant wait to go enjoy maself wit fwenzz in Rawang...
I became so curious on wat to wear.. I suggest to wear black and prefer all my fwenzz to wear black too... Like a big group posing a black figure... But yet there were unsatisfied of wearing black frm some of my fwenzz.. The reason I choose black was, smart lookin, coverup thick fleshes, nite wedding n best attire for the day...
Well, I was searching for the best black outfit in my cupboard n found a striking, shiny, bling2 black shirt wit those pair of suitable pants...
My day was juz fine untill I was receiving this SMS frm my frend saying tat this gal who's driving us to the wedding will b late cuz of sum unawoidable traffic problum...
I accepted the fact tat she'll b late n yet prepared maself... We all together r supposed to meet at a place called McD a.k.a Mc Donalds... McD was alwayzz the place for us to meet up... It has been a tradition frm our fwenzz since generation hhaahahahhaaa.. There, we were all soon gathered up.. Oneby one reached by following their own sweet tyme... Finally at 6.30pm, all reached at the spot smoothly xcept for tis 1 particular gal who's gonna drive us all the way to Rawang.. She's having a bad day driving through the traffic.. Poor gal :( and on the other side, we were all impatiently waiting for these particular gal for about 1 hour...
She has been keeping intouch wit me all through tat hours in the traffic... She muz have been damn terrified but finally she made it... YAHOOOOOO... She reached McD at 7.30pm...
It was really bad tyming... I can already sense tat were gonna have a hard tyme finding the place over there... And YES we do... There were 6 of us in PEUGEOT... WOW!.. tat was really an amazing xperience...
We really had a great tyme finding the place... It started frm Rawang and all the way to Sungai Buloh back to the highway followby the roads of monkeyz n full of haunted houses...
This trip was not really like a wedding trip... It trun up to be a backpacking trip to the mountains of hell... And me who dressed up all like goin for a wedding function... tat was DAMN WEIRD... There was this place we came, it was called sum Kampung area where people started staring at us like Zombies.. Tat was wat really scares me to hell... I juz dunno why... They juz keep staring n looking at us like they wanna eat us up... AS IF WE WERE SUM DISH LIKE A ROASTED CHICKEN or sumthin... I was juz trying my best to laugh at this frend of mine "Ruff" who's trying making jokes nonstop to handle the situation.... I was juz controlling my fear frm all my fwenz in the car which happens to be all galzz...
I know I was damn lucky at tat moment surrounded by lotz of cute galzz but I didnt like the
environment n the situation tat much... The lucky thing was, my lap was been shared by tis poor gal who neva had place to sit in the car... hhaahahahahaa.. now tat was really cool! :)
As we were travelling all over Rawang like a roller coaster which neva endzz, finally around 10.45pm, we managed to find the place... Now tat I would like to say sumthin, b4 we could find da place, we were happen to be having histeria in the car... The gals were screaming at one corner, the radio was hitting the bass, my lap was so hurt, my legs cant move, I was starving to death and I was forcing maself to laugh but actually wanna cry...
The moment we reached, we was really ambarassed at first... wen we managed to get out of the car, we began to saw tat all the chairs n tables were taken away by those people wit trucks n lorrys... Finally, we knew it.. The wedding came to an end tat all are preparing to go home... I was so sadn terrified at tat tyme.. I juz dunno how to describe my feelings.. I do feel sad, funny n angry... These three main feelings came together in me at tat very moment.. I stand by the middle of the road n taught for a second... I guezz I came all the way tis far and I came to a decision tat I made myself brave to go into the wedding hall wit thick face... Far frm my vision, I saw my lecturers sister siting tiredly at the pathway side.. I went up straight and looked upon her... She was like an angel sitting there.. And YES she was... But I was yet to makesure itz not the wrong person.. so I asked her if she was my lectuer's sister n she said yes.. we even know each other very well in FB.. I was even more surprised when she called up my famous nickname... Well, she headed us to my lecturers hse..
We took all the tiredless effort to go to my lecturers hse.. It was a great pleasure meeting the couples there... They looked really great as if they were made up for each other... :)
I wished congratzz n handover the presentzz to each of them... They were apparently shocked to see us... even the whole family was shocked to see us tat nite... it was late nite n they were yet wondering on us...
It was around 11.30pm wen we left the hse... we were in a hurry back home too... On our way back home, I realised tat the way going home was tat damn easy than going to the wedding...
Well, I managed to knock off in the car n neva realised anythin until we reached a place...
I was planning to scream "BYE RAWANG" in the middle of the nite in the car on the way going home but my instinct stopped me... hhhahhahaaahahahhaa.. I guezz tiz will b the first n the last visit to Rawang for a wedding...
Anywayzz, all those sweet, sad, angry n bitter memoriez remainz foreva in my mind.. It cant be forgotten easily nor erased everything... This memorable Wedding Trip To Rawang will alwayz be in our minds wen were having a laughter or angry momentz...

So, to all you guyz out there, tis will be a good xperience for us...
take care guyz..
alwayzz laugh lotz..
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment