Saturday, July 18, 2009

my lyfe n xzam weeks...

its so happens to be Im sitting for my xzam next week...
but I havent studied or even prepared anythin yet...
sitting like a dumb ass infront of my FB, I suddenly received a call...
my mobile phone rang...
I was so curious to know who was tat...
I taught tat my gal was calling as we had a small fight last nyte..
but No.. It was ma frend, Eeee...
Owh I really hate wen she calls, yiu guyz wanna know why??.. bcoz,
I hardly even understand her language... She has a slang of her own Penang mother tongue..
But yet I manage to chat wif her over the phone..
I tried my best to understand myself... (without any1's help :()
As I knew a few words she told me...
She said tat she wasn't sure what to read for the xzams...
Then, I told her to read wateva the lecturer has taught us...
Next, I realized tat she told me about the other students who haven't completed their syllabus...
So, I told her not to bother bout them, coz itz useless, they wont b helpin us out for the answer on the xzam day...
She just nodded on da phone and ended the conversation...
Atlast, Im free from a person... I started realising tat I havent prepared for my xzam too :(
I was just about to go through the syllabus but I hardly understand a thing...
I juz dunno wat to exactly do to prepare for the xzam...
but ryte here Im sitting, doing stupido n forcing myself hard to just sit n read sumthin I dont understand... Now tats a difficult thing to do.. Well, I hope tats wat all yiu guyz (my frends who sitting for the xzams) are doing...
Newayz, take care guys n good luck (:

No comments:

Post a Comment